Welcome to Seattle Pacific University's Building Maintenance online work request system. SPU faculty, staff, and students may use this site to submit work requests for building maintenance and housekeeping issues, as well as request assistance from Building Maintenance for classroom and event set-ups. iService Desk also allows the customer to query the status of submitted work requests. To begin using iService Desk, please follow the guidelines below. If you experience difficulty with iService Desk, please call Building Maintenance at 206-281-2330 or contact Leah Johnson at email@example.com.To Submit a
- If this is a Emergency M-F 8 am - 5 pm please call x2330. For Emergencies after hours/weekends contact Safety and Security x2922
- Click on "Submit Request" in the box to the left of this Welcome Screen.
- Select "Main Campus" when the Facility screen comes on.
- Select the Building in which you are requesting work to be done.
- Fill out the request form with all required information as well as a detailed description of your request.
Note: If your request is time sensitive, please make sure to include the date and time that your request needs to be completed in the request field.
CAMPUS HOUSING RESIDENTS: You do not need to fill in account number.
- If you have a document, drawing, or picture to attach please upload before submitting. You can also scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on "Submit"
- After your request has been submitted, you will receive an email with your request number. You will also receive a confirmation email with a work order number when your request has been processed.
CAMPUS HOUSING RESIDENTS: By submitting a request you grant the Facilities department permission to enter your residence at our convenience to make the requested repair(s). Please be sure to inform your roommate(s) that you have requested work to be performed in your unit.